Thursday

.:what's it gonna be:.

i hope i'm not making a mistake
i hope i'm not wrong
i hope that when i kissed you, i did it cuz i wanted,
cuz i wanted to feel your lips
breathe your breath
taste your soul.
i hope it was that way, and not an escape,
escape from me
from my mind
from my troubles.
i hope that when i touched you, i did it cuz i desired you,
dreamed you,
wanted to feel the warmth inside of you
and not, that i was trying to forget another body
another flavor,
that past favorite meal
i hope that when i woke up next to you, i did it completely rested,
after a good dream
with that sense of safety
of home
and not cuz i was afraid of sleeping alone
of having nightmares
of being cold

i hope I'm not making a mistake
i hope I'm not wrong

but if i am
i'll do it all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment