Monday

.:wine key:.

so we said bye
we hugged and each went its way
i was going downtown that day
she was going away
i stand on the station platform waiting for the train,
trying to digest what had happened.
i was not sad
i was not worried
she saw me and we had talk,
maybe not the kinda talk you wanna have but at least
we talked

- Stop!! (someone yells)
- Wait!!

it was her

- I forgot to give you this..
and she handed me the keys and a wine key

- i know its your favorite, she said
then she ran away

the wine key
that fucking wine key i gave her so much shit about
she would take it to work and i would get mad

- don't lose it cuz i really like it, i said
- seriously take any other but not that!

she always took that one

i would had lost it the first shift
but then again she is not me (i always think ppl think like me)
she was never gonna lose it
she never did

No comments:

Post a Comment