Thursday

.:fuck greece:.

I ask you;
"please, lets not have this conversation via email."
and what do you do??
you write me an email....
you cant even give me that?
I've given you time, space and freedom to do whatever you want.

that what is wrong??
...well... everything!

I'm so tired of waking up at 4 am and reading an email of yours that just keeps making me cry.
Leaving me with out being able to sleep.

I've been trying to put my life together,
little by little,
my restaurant, my family, my heart, my mind.
I don't want to keep going on this way.
Do you understand?

If you want to tell me something at least have the courage to call.
And please don't tell me its impossible, because that is bullshit!!
An email about a guy kissing you was the best you could do?
You drop a couple of lines justifying yourself and saying how it all went wrong??
yeah! i can tell you are sad,
i can tell you fell the same way i do. HA!
An email about how you went out with all your friends that you just met and that you all got drunk and dance and made out with someone.
But no it was not your fault????!!!

No one comes out of the bloom and gives you a kiss, no one!!
You probably flirted with him as you usually do, and you cant seem to control it.

You can't keep hiding, you have to learn to confront your problems,
and yes this is A problem.
CALL and tell me what happened, why it all started.
You can't be that coward
Please don't lie to yourself, all that's happening you brought it upon you,
open your eyes.
I've done nothing, not one single thing!
not one!!!

Every day i'm growing more confused and more doubtful about why i even talk to you
or care about you.
I don't want to be mad
I don't want to be bitter
I want to be a nice person the person that i am!
I am a nice, respectful and honest person.
That is Emir Dupeyron

No comments:

Post a Comment