Tuesday

.:come one say it:.

i really wish you speak a little bit more,
you hide well, and i understand that, don't get me wrong.
but at the same time you know i don't wanna hurt you,
i think i've shown what I'm all about,
i do like you,
i feel you wanna give more that you wanna say more and do more, but something is holding you back.
thats fine with me, if you need time, i have no rush, but at least let me know that you are not sure or that you need more time, something
tell me that you like me, that i should hang around, that all you need is time.
why do you hide?
some days i feel so close without you saying a word, your hands you eyes your body,
i know!
others i just feel like is the first time you've seen me.
its very hard for me to open up like this, but with you, with you i don't have doubt, i don't fear anything
i feel good, i know what you are all about, i kinda know you.
i don't know why,
and i don't care, i just trust what your heart tells me.

if you don't like me, if you don't wanna be with me, if you are not looking for a relationship.
thats fine
i understand,
i won't ask you to be with me
i can't.
but let me know
let me know

"Say something, say something anything
I’ve shown you everything
Give me a sign
Say something, say something, anything
Your silence is deafening
Pay me in kind"

No comments:

Post a Comment