Thursday

.:from cp to the po:.

hell of a day!!
yes, i had such a good time, doing things i NEVER do!! today i had a "tourist-like" day but with a twist.
it was Isa's b-day. Isa is a great/laidback/quiet/cute kinda girl same as my cousin Mariana (i don't hangout with people like this, even though is what I'm looking for, i usually do the funky/alcoholic/maniac/stucker girl).
so we had lunch at a restaurant i know, which is usually good , but this time disappointing (at least for me,"food critic") but for the girls was ok, so no complaints.. after that we had a very funny encounter with Useph a teller at a t-mobile store which details i cant comment for security reasons, but I'm telling you only in new york...
we went ice skating in central park (oh man.. it was like the end of some memories an the beginning of my present) its so everything , sexy romantic fun cold warm hard painful tiring... all in one activity, you should try !! but don't go to Rockefeller center do central park much much better!!..
well the day doesn't end here..
even though i saw it in Mexico and was phenomenal cause mi little sis was in it, for the second time i enjoyed The Phantom of the Opera.. wow.. what a play, I'm not a play guy not at all (Ive only seen the lion king) but it's a must, actually both of them.
the night ended with some cooking and watching Tv at my cousins ..
i don't know what it was but i felt so fine , so happy secure like we had been friends forever and its just another day doing things, i was comfortable, i was happy i was me, not some one else it was me and i like to feel me like me.
hopefully this is not another short-term friendship as it usually is
i'm fucking sick of that and this time I'm not putting my self down
seems like this year will be fun..
let see..

No comments:

Post a Comment