Wednesday

.:look2:.

is i said in before i changed my look
i decided to cut my hair, which i start growing a year and a half ago.
to tell you the truth the las 8 months of it was more a grief (for me) than a look or anything else.
so how do i feel??
its great!!
i love it!
its unbelievable how such a small change in my life makes a huge difference in my mental state.
i know I'm over whatever happened 8 months ago, which doesn't mean i forgot, that WILL NEVER HAPPEN, but it means I'm ready to move on, and part of that was cutting my hair.
it felt dirty, heavy, full of sadness, mad.
so many non Emir feelings, all attached to me and specially so close to my brain, so bad for me, so bad.
but well its gone in I'm brilliant I'm thinking, I'm agile, happy, i have motives
so many things
I'm so happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment